At Barnes Electric we believe in building long term partnerships with our clients, suppliers, and staff. From the very beginning we've understood the value of cultivating relationships and delivering our exceptional service ethic to our partners. Over the past 35-years, Barnes has cultivated a reputation of trust and community under the leadership of Rick and the experienced and loyal team at Barnes.
To provide all our clients with friendly, professional, and efficient service. We strive for excellence by delivering skillful workmanship, quality materials, and a safe work environment.
- Established in 1982.
- 309A licensed journeypersons.
- Electrical apprentices.
- A fleet of Barnes service vehicles.
- A professional electrical contracting firm based in London Ontario.
- A member of the ESA, OEL, and LDCA.
- Superior health and safety programs.
- A member in good standing of the BBB.
While we are based in London, we serve many locations in and around Southern Ontario – including (but not limited to):
- Saint Thomas
- Port Stanley
- St Mary's
- and many other parts of Southwestern Ontario!